2012 Annual Report
2012 Year End Update
2012 Mid Year Update
2012 AGM Minutes
Sunshine Coast Tourism Activity Summary 2012
Powell River Tourism Activity Summary 2012
SCT Bylaws approved October 3, 2012
Spring 2012 Campaign
Fall 2012 Campaign
Media Relations 2012
To view the Marketing & Media presentation from the 2012 AGM click here
Important Information Regarding the MRDT
Key Benefits for Members of Sunshine Coast Tourism
- Website listing on www.sunshinecoastcanada.com under our Business Directory Listing. Your listing includes: description of your business, one image, contact information and a link to your own website.
- Members can get even better exposure on the website by purchasing one of our additional advertising options.
- Join our social media buzz - have your event, promotion, or package placed on our facebook page or on twitter
- Place your promotion or package on our popular Deals page.
- Co-op Marketing Opportunities
- Receive our member communications
- Education Workshops - a great networking opportunity and learn from the experts in tourism, media, etc.
- Participate in media tours
- Participant in Trade Shows (Vancouver Outdoor and Travel Adventure Show and the West Coast Women's Show) at a fraction of the cost.
Sunshine Coast Tourism's mission is to build a strong tourism economy on the Sunshine Coast consistent with the values of residents. Sunshine Coast Tourism will:
- Promote the Sunshine Coast to leisure and business travelers as a year-round destination in targeted markets through a strategic, research-based marketing strategy
- Facilitate the continuing evolution of the destination
- Increase awareness of the value, contribution, and importance of tourism among the government, population, and businesses on the Sunshine Coast.
- Sunshine Coast Tourism is a non-profit organization with 336 members encompassing all facets of businesses within the tourism industry spanning the entire Sunshine Coast.
Please note – if you are currently a member of either Tourism Powell River or Sunshine Coast Bed & Breakfast, Cottage Owners Association, your membership in these organizations means you are already a member of Sunshine Coast Tourism.
To join or for more information please contact Sunshine Coast Tourism. Click here to read past issues of our member e-blasts.