On the Sunshine Coast we believe the best things in life are home grown and real. The plethora of markets dotting the coastline provide ample opportunity to embrace the “buy local” lifestyle, offering everything from farm fresh produce to homestyle knitting and small batch honey. Grab your baskets and your sunhats! We’ll see you there.
- Sechelt Farmers’ and Artisans’ Market: Saturdays April – September 9:00am-2:30pm
Located in downtown Sechelt at the end of Cowrie Street. Look for the tents! Garden-fresh produce, unique art objects, First Nations art items, jewelry, fresh seafood, clothing, photography, stained glass, pottery, baked goods, plants, toys, herbals, self-published authors, knitting, crochet goods, sewing, leather goods, carving, toys and handcrafted soap are only some of the things you can find when you browse the Sechelt Farmers’ & Artisans’ Market. Find us on Facebook.
- Roberts Creek Farm Gate Market: Wednesdays April – October 3:00pm–6:00pm
Located at Roberts Creek Hall along Highway 101. Organic, sustainable, local. Now you can BUY LOCAL mid-week, mid-coast!
- Gibsons Farmers’ Market: Fridays May 15 – October 9 1:30pm-6:00pm
Located at the Gibsons Public Market in Gibsons Landing next to the marina. Building community centered around celebrating food and food for the soul. Fresh local produce, prepared foods, seafood, eggs, talented artisans and live music every week. Come start the weekend in Gibsons Landing! Find us on Facebook.
- Gibsons Landing Sunday Market: Sundays May – September 10:00am-3:00pm
Located in Holland Park in Gibsons Landing. Stroll the Landing along the harbour and shop from talented artisans. You’ll find jewelry, teas and spices, preserves, baking, and a variety of handcrafted items.
- Powell River Open-Air Market: Saturdays 10:30-12:30; Sundays 12:30-2:30.
Turning 30 this year! Located in Paradise Valley Exhibition Park on McLeod Road. An old-fashioned, country-style market selling fresh, locally grown farm and garden produce, home baking, honey, soap, woodcrafts, jewellery, and a variety of original items hand-crafted by local artisans. Enjoy hot food and drinks in the sunshine, listening to the live music on our Open Mic Stage. Find us on Facebook
- Lund Farmers Market: Fridays, 2pm-5pm, Sundays 12noon-2p
On the lawn at the Lund Water Taxi office. Support the local farmers!
- Savary Island Farmers Market Tuesdays, July-August 11am-1pm
Farmer’s market – island style!
- Kelly Creek Garden Market Fridays, May-September 5:30-7:30pm
Visit this FRIDAY NIGHT MARKET, where you can hear the best “good times” music on the Northern Sunshine Coast, eat a delicious, affordable supper, and peruse vendor tables filled with farm-fresh fruits & vegetables, as well as crafts & personal care items, all grown or made locally.
- Texada Island Farmers Market Sundays, June-September 12pm-1:30pm
Pick up local produce every Sunday on Texada at the Gillies Bay ball park.