The Gibsons & District Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to promoting local business and taking a leadership role in issues affecting the business community.
The Gibsons and District Chamber of Commerce, incorporated in March 27, 1946, is a not-for-profit organization representing the interests and concerns of local businesses. Through the Gibsons Chamber, members access benefits, partnerships, marketing, and networking opportunities.
- Exist to make the community a better place to live.
- Provide an avenue for business people in the community to create a positive business environment.
- Provide the local business community with the means to promote our community to the outside world-either for tourism or business.
- Provide visitor services.
- Work for sound legislation and efficient administration at the community and all levels of government.
Our three key roles to support our business and community membership are: Advocate | Facilitate | Communicate
Sunnycrest Mall, Unit 20
900 Gibsons Way
PO Box 1190