Thinking about becoming a member of Sunshine Coast Tourism? Members receive the following benefits:
- Website listing in our online Member Directory on the top travel planning site, sunshinecoastcanada.com promoting your business with contact information, website and social media link, photos, and description.
- Promote your specials, packages, and booking deals on booking.sunshinecoastcanada.com
- Discounted Brochure Racking fees at the Gibsons Visitor Centre
- Discounted cooperative advertising opportunities in print, online and radio campaigns and industry trade shows
- Exposure in our 30,000+ follower social media network buzz on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Access to educational workshops, business development events and informative newsletters
- Inclusion in media hosting and itineraries
- Contributing with the other tourism businesses to market the Sunshine Coast and bring more visitors– if we make it a bigger pie, everyone gets a bigger piece!
Please note – if you are currently a member of Tourism Powell River, your membership in this organization means you are already a member of Sunshine Coast Tourism. Furthermore, if you’re an accommodation collecting the MRDT, your membership fee is waived. You must still register.
Cost of Membership
Business Membership: $175 + GST annually (see note above for accommodations)
Non-Profit/Associate Membership: $85 + GST annually
Sign Up for Sunshine Coast Tourism Membership
Even if your membership fee is waived, you must still register to become a member of Sunshine Coast Tourism. If you are required to pay fees and you would prefer to pay via traditional invoice & cheque, just send us an email to let us know!
2019 Gibsons Visitor Centre Racking
Sunshine Coast Tourism Members: $75 + GST annually
Gibsons Chamber Members: $125 + GST annually
Non-members: $200 + GST annually
Non-Profits – SCT Members: $50 + GST annually
Non-Profits – Non-member: $125 + GST annually
For questions, please email: email@example.com
Download Our Logo
Sunshine Coast Tourism invites its stakeholders to use our logo on their websites. Please click on the link below to download an up-to-date version.
Current Member Information
Already a member? Find information on our Board of Directors, Reports & Meeting Minutes, Governance, Organization Structure, Business Plan, & more.