Becoming a Member of Sunshine Coast Tourism allows businesses to participate, communicate, collaborate and unite together to help create brand advocacy for current and potential travellers. It’s also a great way to get more involved in the tourism industry as a whole through workshops and other educational opportunities.
As we continue to grow, we are constantly creating new ways in which to collaborate with our partners, members and stakeholders by creating inspiring and engaging marketing campaigns that motivate visitors to plan their trip to the Sunshine Coast. We understand the value and importance of the tourism economy in our region and, with your help, our ability to market the Sunshine Coast as a whole can reach a level that no one business could achieve individually.
Thinking of becoming a Member of Sunshine Coast Tourism? You’ll receive the following benefits:
- Website listing in our online Member Directory on the top travel planning site, sunshinecoastcanada.com promoting your business with contact information, website and social media link, photos, and description.
- Promote your specials, packages, and booking deals on booking.sunshinecoastcanada.com
- Discounted Brochure Racking fees at the Gibsons and Sechelt Visitor Centres
- Discounted cooperative advertising opportunities in print, online and radio campaigns and industry trade shows
- Exposure in our 30,000+ follower social media network buzz on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Access to educational workshops, business development events and informative newsletters
- Inclusion in media hosting and itineraries
- A voice into the development of the tourism industry on the Sunshine Coast including voting rights at General Meetings, opportunities to serve on the Board of Directors and participate in committees.
- Contributing with the other tourism businesses to market the Sunshine Coast and bring more visitors– if we make it a bigger pie, everyone gets a bigger piece!
Cost of Membership
- Business Membership: $175 + GST annually (*please note that fees are waived for MRDT collecting accommodations: registration via Membership Form still required)
- Non-Profit/Associate Membership: $85 + GST annually
- Note: if you would prefer to pay via traditional invoice and cheque, simply send us an email and let us know!
Renewing Your Membership
Looking to renew your membership? Simply fill out the form below excluding the non-required fields. If you are looking to make any changes or updates to your listing, please fill out all fields that apply and Sunshine Coast Tourism will update your listing as appropriate.
2019 Visitor Centre Racking – Gibsons and Sechelt
Sunshine Coast Tourism is proud to operate both the Gibsons and Sechelt Visitor Infomation Centres. We offer brochure racking for those wishing to reach a captive audience of travellers during their visit to the Sunshine Coast. We offer special rates for Sunshine Coast Tourism members and non-profits, as well as discounts for racking in both Visitor Centres. Please note, the rates below do not include GST. If you wish to rack your brochures with us, please click the orange button below.
|SC Tourism |
|Non-Members||SCT Member |
|1 Visitor |
For questions, please email: email@example.com
Download Our Logo
Sunshine Coast Tourism invites its stakeholders to use our logo on their websites. Please click on the link below to download an up-to-date version.
Current Member Information
Already a member? Find information on our Board of Directors, Reports & Meeting Minutes, Governance, Organization Structure, Business Plan, & more.