Partner With Us
Becoming a Registered Stakeholder with Sunshine Coast Tourism allows businesses to participate, communicate, collaborate and unite together to help create brand advocacy for current and potential travellers. It’s also a great way to get more involved in the tourism industry as a whole through workshops and other educational opportunities.
As we continue to grow, we are constantly creating new ways in which to collaborate with our partners, members and stakeholders by creating inspiring and engaging marketing campaigns that motivate visitors to plan their trip to the Sunshine Coast. We understand the value and importance of the tourism economy in our region and, with your help, our ability to market the Sunshine Coast as a whole can reach a level that no one business could achieve individually.
Move to Stakeholder Model Approved…
It was approved by a vote of membership at the Feb 24/21 EGM that Sunshine Coast Tourism adopt a stakeholder model.
The Stakeholder Model will enable SCT to embrace all tourism-related businesses in the region by considering them as stakeholders, without a requirement to pay membership fees.
New Stakeholder/Member Portal coming this April!
We are in the process of creating a new business listing component for the SCT website, as well as a new Registration Page and Partners Only Portal with helpful information and support documents. Registered industry partners will have access to their SCT website business listing for self-management.
When Registration opens, All CURRENT and NEW stakeholder industry partners WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER THEIR BUSINESS.
Rollout will begin in April. Watch our Industry Newsletter for details on registering again on the new interface!
If you would like your business to appear on our website before we move to the new interface, please proceed to the membership registration form below. PLEASE NOTE : you will be required to re-register on the new system when it is launched.
2021 Visitor Centre Racking
Sunshine Coast Tourism is proud to operate both the Gibsons and Sechelt Visitor Information Centres and offers racking rates for Registered Sunshine Coast Tourism Stakeholders wishing to reach a captive audience of travellers during their visit to the Sunshine Coast. Rates are as follows (includes both Gibsons and Sechelt VICs):
- Registered Stakeholders – $110
- Non-Profits – Free with annual Sunshine Coast Tourism Registration
Racking agreements are effective on an annual basis, from May 1 – April 30
When we roll out the new registration platform you will have an opportunity to purchase racking at that time.
Benefits of Partnering:
- Website listing in our online Member Directory on the top travel planning site, sunshinecoastcanada.com promoting your business with contact information, website and social media link, photos, and description.
- Promote your specials, packages, and booking deals on booking.sunshinecoastcanada.com
- Discounted Brochure Racking fees at the Gibsons and Sechelt Visitor Centres
- Discounted cooperative advertising opportunities in print, online and radio campaigns and industry trade shows
- Exposure in our 30,000+ follower social media network buzz on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Access to educational workshops, business development events and informative newsletters
- Inclusion in media hosting and itineraries
- A voice into the development of the tourism industry on the Sunshine Coast including voting rights at General Meetings, opportunities to serve on the Board of Directors and participate in committees.
- Contributing with the other tourism businesses to market the Sunshine Coast and bring more visitors– if we make it a bigger pie, everyone gets a bigger piece!
Download Our Logo
Sunshine Coast Tourism invites its stakeholders to use our logo on their websites. Please click on the link below to download an up-to-date version.
Find information on our Board of Directors, Reports & Meeting Minutes, Governance, Organization Structure, Business Plan, & more.