Tourism businesses and other services can take steps to reduce their impact. Conserving water is key to supporting a sustainable Sunshine Coast. So are more green options for how we get around.
Sustainable operations are good for the Coast. They are also good for your bottom-line. More visitors are seeking destinations and services that treat the earth as well as their customers.
Things you can do
Take the Water Conservation Pledge in 3 easy steps
- Review past water usage
- Set your goals for efficient water use
- Involve staff to promote a conservation culture
Apply two to three of the Tips to Attract Cyclists
Share your actions and successes at #sustainablesunshinecoast
Take our 5 minute Stakeholders Survey and get entered in the draw for 1 of 10x $30 local business gift cards!
Local Sustainable Operator Profiles
Find out about leading local operators
Join Us – Be a Supporter
Join us for free. Supporters get access to:
- Print Resources for venue, web & visitors
- One on one business support,
- Print materials (for accommodations, restaurants and cafés)
- Web badges and 4″x6″ vinyl stickers to show your support
- E-bike charging signs, plus
- Business rebate links (in September)
Join and receive these stickers, signs and web-badges:
Local Water Resource Links
Local Transportation Services
Do you have questions or need direct assistance? Please contact us at email@example.com